Friday, September 09, 2005

Slippers, slippers . . . . . EVERYWHERE!



I love wearing slippers. Not just because they are cozy and keep my digits toasty warm in the winter, but all year round - because I have this 'thang' about feeling "stuff" on my feet. You see, two big dogs also live here.

There's always dog hair somewhere on my floors - it's a never ending 'thang'. Never mind that I would need to vaccum several times a day just to up with the clean up. The sand starts at the backdoor and scatters over the ceramic tile. Ah-h-h, the true grit of true, unconditional love.

So, I've taken to knitting slippers. Not just for me but for several loved ones. Afterall, no since them getting into a snit over my puppy grit. The bonus? In December, their toes will be toasty warm!



This yarn will be knit into slippers to match a bed jacket I am making for my mom. I bought some ivory fleece with a pink rosebud pattern on it for that. Cute and cozy!

0So, what do YOU think?

Post a Comment

<< Home

.....Don't bother me.....I'm in a SNIT.